Atalante, the spirit of the journey
Creator of walking tours for thirty years, Atalante organizes and sells themed walking and trekking tours in small groups around the world.
Atalante is a brand of the Altaï group that brings together around a hundred employees in France who are passionate about travel and outdoor activities, and around thirty local agencies around the world.
Our purpose : “Travel to get to know nature and people to make the world a better place.”
Our values, Passion, Team Spirit, Sincerity and Responsibilitythey reflect who we are deep within ourselves and inspire us daily in our relationships with our colleagues, our travelers and our partners.
By joining us, you will join a great team, united, enthusiastic and dynamic, all passionate about travel and outdoor activities. At the office, you’ll share your travel memories and often have something to snack on, brought by one of our colleagues who returned from a mission.
Our job opportunities are for everyone. Joining Atalante means joining a responsible and inclusive company and team.
We are looking for:
A TAILORED FIT-VOYAGES PACKAGE M/F PACKAGE
Permanent position to be filled at St Baldoph (73)
Reporting directly to the head of FIT – tailor-made travel division, we are looking for a FIT packager to come and consolidate our team located in Savoie
– Centralize and qualify the needs and expectations of our customers
– Design tailor-made trips adapted to the requests of FIT customers (medium and long haul)
– Establish budgets and quotations and ensure follow-up
– Be a guarantor of the margin
– Coordinate the different stages of setting up and booking the trip (air and land);
– Creation of customer roadbooks
– Participate in the development of production in our destinations with the updating and development of our products and those of our customers,
– Ensure the company’s quality and good commercial service
– Assistance to our customers via emergency telephone (rotation throughout the year),
– Achieve the commercial and quality objectives defined by your manager
– You integrate social and/or environmental performance into your daily life.
Desired experiences :
– Business and results orientation: you are ready to achieve ambitious turnover goals, individually and collectively
– Passionate about travel (with a very strong sensitivity to adventure travel, hiking and discovering the world and its people) invested, dynamic, rigorous, organized (and), versatile
– You have a spirit of initiative, good interpersonal skills
– You like teamwork and challenges
– 2 to 3 years of experience in the world of travel, if possible in the adventure tourism sector (hiking, adventure, human encounters).
– Experience as a FIT packer is an advantage.
– Permanent contract 39 hours/week from Monday to Friday
– Remuneration: 28 to 30 thousand gross/year according to experience
Particular attention will be paid to sharing the group’s values, which are considered a prerequisite for your success in joining our collective.
To apply : Click here